mods deleting my posts

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
adam2007

mods deleting my posts

Why are you deleting my posts? i came on here as its a forum to chat about certian topics. I asked what people though about barhain being last race so why delete it? you dont even have dency to message me and tell me why
please delete my user account i will not be loggin on here anymore

PlatinumZealot

Re: mods deleting my posts

Which mod is it? The ferrari loving one? These ferrari people I tell you.

8)
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

adam2007

just does my head in mate, not sure which 1 eaither tomba or mx did it. I have bothered to waste my time loggin in and setting up a topic about a race what people think and these people just close it and no reason.

If some one mentions somthing in wrong topic they go mad and some normal people im like get a grip mate go out on the sesh and have fun with mates and find women stop spending your life on here moaning, more to life than sitting in this all time. I rarly come on just have a browse after a race see any gossip, some people are addicts

Giblet

adam2007 when was this? I just looked at the logs and can't see any action taken on any of your messages for the last few days.

If there was nothing incendiary or offensive in the posts, it would not have been deleted on purpose.

I've thought I have posted before only to realize I typed a novel then forgot to hit send.
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

adam2007

alright giblet i did post it as after i cliked on main page and you can see all the lastest threds on main page was at the top, doesnt matter anyway now thanks

747heavy

not sure what you are getting at Adam,
but your Bahrain post/thread is up and well, as far as I can tell.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9600
"Make the suspension adjustable and they will adjust it wrong ......
look what they can do to a carburetor in just a few moments of stupidity with a screwdriver."
- Colin Chapman

“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” - Leonardo da Vinci

mx_tifoso

Seeing how common sense by others has prevailed in finding your most recent Bahrain thread, this thread will be locked as it no longer serves a purpose. Next time get your facts straight before coming in and accusing us of doing something we never did. And follow through with what you said in the last sentence, that will show us. ;)
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

Steven
Owner

And for completeness, if you have any complaints to make to moderation, please send a PM to the moderator group. We love this place enough to handle each single complaint seriously.