Assetto Corsa Time Trials PC

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
RZS10

Re: Assetto Corsa Time Trials PC

yes, i was wondering why it wasn't active ... but just keep it off maybe

It isn't animated but the electronics app will show it
Last edited by RZS10 on 21 Feb 2022, 21:50, edited 2 times in total.

godlameroso

NathanOlder wrote:
21 Feb 2022, 20:28
Does this car have DRS ?
Nope, 34.7 now.
Saishū kōnā

Big Mangalhit

godlameroso wrote:
21 Feb 2022, 21:34
NathanOlder wrote:
Does this car have DRS ?
Nope, 34.7 now.
On default. That is crazy fast!

I did a not very good 1:37:317 (ingame Nuno M cause i can't change). I'm still new and will try to improve on that

NathanOlder

Nice one guys, I will update the table shortly. Its good to see more people coming
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

NathanOlder

Big Mangalhit wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 03:52
godlameroso wrote:
NathanOlder wrote:
Does this car have DRS ?
Nope, 34.7 now.

I did a not very good 1:37:317 (ingame Nuno M cause i can't change). I'm still new and will try to improve on that
cheers, I have put your name on the leaderboard as your username here. So people can see who is who more easy.

Does anyone know if "Jesse Heidrich" and "ArtfulAllsop" have different user names here ? I have not seen those names on the forum yet ?
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

CMSMJ1

NathanOlder wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 11:28
Big Mangalhit wrote:
godlameroso wrote:

Nope, 34.7 now.

cheers, I have put your name on the leaderboard as your username here. So people can see who is who more easy.

Does anyone know if "Jesse Heidrich" and "ArtfulAllsop" have different user names here ? I have not seen those names on the forum yet ?

I'm in - and really slow! lols - I'll try to get under 1m40 - but no way I am getting faster than that
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

RZS10

Quote from Aris (the physics guy at Kunos) about setting up that car:
Try to adjust the suspension travel in a way that at high speeds the front and rear suspension both touch the bumpstops before the ride height at the rear goes under 40mm more or less. Then adjust the stiffness of the bumpstops front and rear in a way that keeps your handling balance all the same, when the car rides on the bump stops...

There's a reason why those cars are so stiff and the reason is that they simply sacrify mechanical low speed grip, to make the car more predictable at high speed aerodynamics.

err... yeah... good luck :D
On my last runs i was still struggling to take the Schumacher S full throttle, still haven't found the proper balance/compromise between having a nice bite at the front but not have the rear step out in fast corners

NathanOlder

RZS10 wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 14:06
Quote from Aris (the physics guy at Kunos) about setting up that car:
Try to adjust the suspension travel in a way that at high speeds the front and rear suspension both touch the bumpstops before the ride height at the rear goes under 40mm more or less. Then adjust the stiffness of the bumpstops front and rear in a way that keeps your handling balance all the same, when the car rides on the bump stops...

There's a reason why those cars are so stiff and the reason is that they simply sacrify mechanical low speed grip, to make the car more predictable at high speed aerodynamics.

err... yeah... good luck :D
On my last runs i was still struggling to take the Schumacher S full throttle, still haven't found the proper balance/compromise between having a nice bite at the front but not have the rear step out in fast corners
Yeah same here, I can get the car feeling nice for the rest of the lap, but the Schumacher S is very difficult. I have to be so so careful and gentle on turn in .
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

NathanOlder

CMSMJ1 wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 13:45
NathanOlder wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 11:28
Big Mangalhit wrote:

I'm in - and really slow! lols - I'll try to get under 1m40 - but no way I am getting faster than that
Nice one, its good for you to join us 8)
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

NathanOlder

Should we do some kind of points system each week for how we finish on the leaderboard ? or just keep it as a bit of non competitive fun and rotate the car and track each week ? suggestions guys ?
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

JH1992

Yeah, Jesse Heidrich is me. My account name on here is JH199 but I can't sign into that account and no one responds to my emails for help.

Side note, has anyone had the issue where you go to sign in and it says you need to complete a captcha to sign in but no captcha appears? How do you fix this?
Last edited by JH1992 on 27 Feb 2022, 20:13, edited 1 time in total.

cooken

NathanOlder wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 15:07
Should we do some kind of points system each week for how we finish on the leaderboard ? or just keep it as a bit of non competitive fun and rotate the car and track each week ? suggestions guys ?
I'm happy with whatever, fun casual hot lapping is cool and likely less work for you. If others want points that's fine too.

Put car/track on randomizer? Or could follow the F1 circus around, Barcelona next?.

NathanOlder

cooken wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 17:35
NathanOlder wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 15:07
I'm happy with whatever, fun casual hot lapping is cool and likely less work for you. If others want points that's fine too.

Put car/track on randomizer? Or could follow the F1 circus around, Barcelona next?.
Barcelona it is. Same car or ?
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

CMSMJ1

Barcelona is boring as a track in my view but I'm up for a few laps.
Would love to use something like an older F1 car for it though? Can get something like a Jordan 191 or the like?
My son asks can we use the Dallara FX17 sometime. That's a cool little car and would suit a shorter track.
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

cooken

CMSMJ1 wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 18:59
Barcelona is boring as a track in my view but I'm up for a few laps.
Would love to use something like an older F1 car for it though? Can get something like a Jordan 191 or the like?
My son asks can we use the Dallara FX17 sometime. That's a cool little car and would suit a shorter track.
For AC there's an embarrassment of riches in terms of car selection. Probably better to stick to mostly free content though if possible.