2022 Oracle | Red Bull Racing F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
AR3-GP

Re: 2022 Oracle | Red Bull Racing F1 Team

Just_a_fan wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 17:34
AR3-GP wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 17:31
Just_a_fan wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 17:26

Wow, make a post and then edit it to make it entirely different.

My remembering of whether Perez received recognition has nothing to do with hatred. But if it makes you feel better, you carry on believing that. :roll:

Edit: and then you edited it again. :roll:
Last edited by AR3-GP on 05 Aug 2022, 11:25, edited 1 time in total.
I don't really have much clue what you are on about. I posted some text, then added the video.
It was initially posted as "This is quite distant from reality". I replied to that.

Then you added some invective. I replied to that.

Then you added a video. And I edited my post (and indicated it as such)

Quite why the system only shows one edit is confusing.
Post edits are a feature of the forum. Just because you haven't been able to reply to the most recent version doesn't mean I've done anything wrong. I'm really unsure what it is you are upset about.

AR3-GP

A simple google search would have clarified your "memories" but as is typical, you'd much rather imagine a way to paint RB in a poor light.

Sieper

Perez now even has the name “minister of defence”. What he did there was really great, and, also completely fair to Lewis. No shenanigans.

But I meant more that oftentimes last season it was 77, 44 and 33 on the first 3 grid places. That meant 1 Max against 2 Mercs. Would it have been 11 and 33 against 44 then it would have been a redbull advantage. Allthough 11 and 33 add up to exactly 44.😀

Wouter

Can you believe we've got Max Verstappens performance coach Brad Scanes sat on our sofa telling us crazy stories? We cant... WELCOME BACK TO THE PITSTOP PODCAST! Todays episode is with the Formula 1 world champions performance coach as we ask Brad what its like working with Red Bull's Max Verstappen day to day.

Brad thanks so much for joining us we hope you enjoy the summer break and best of luck for the second half of the season!
The Power of Dreams!

Just_a_fan

AR3-GP wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 18:00
A simple google search would have clarified your "memories" but as is typical, you'd much rather imagine a way to paint RB in a poor light.
Yeah, whatever.

Someone recently mentioned how nice the threads have been recently with much less antagonism between members. Sadly, there are still some that insist on insulting other forum members rather than just having a friendly discussion, as you have demonstrated.
If you are more fortunate than others, build a larger table not a taller fence.

Just_a_fan

Well done Max. Hopefully these people will get the message when they hear Max calling them out for it. =D>

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/verst ... /10348887/
Over the Budapest race weekend, a video emerged on social media showing a fan at the track wearing what appeared to be an orange Verstappen shirt burning a black Mercedes cap.

It came just weeks after a similar incident was filmed in a fan area at the Austrian Grand Prix, where abusive fan behaviour led to F1 taking action by increasing security and launching a new campaign called 'Drive It Out'.

Verstappen was asked on Sunday following his Hungarian Grand Prix victory about the video of fans burning Lewis Hamilton merchandise, which he said was “of course not acceptable.”

“No, I definitely don't agree with that, because that's just disgusting,” Verstappen said.

Wouter

Just_a_fan wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 19:53
AR3-GP wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 18:00
Yeah, whatever.

Someone recently mentioned how nice the threads have been recently with much less antagonism between members. Sadly, there are still some that insist on insulting other forum members rather than just having a friendly discussion, as you have demonstrated.
Sorry to say it, but here you are always confronting others with your statements and blaming the other party if they disagree with you.
As long as you do that, you'll never get a friendly discussion. You blame other members for things you are guilty of yourself.
In your eyes only you are always right and that is a pity. Normally the atmosphere here is always pleasant. This is just my opinion.
The Power of Dreams!

AR3-GP

I apologize for any unpleasantries I've contributed. I just felt some were speaking in bad faith, that's all.

chrisc90

Im sure Max called Checo a Legend over the radio for his defence at AD.....With a response of 'Absolute animal'

Wouter

AR3-GP wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 21:16
I apologize for any unpleasantries I've contributed. I just felt some were speaking in bad faith, that's all.
No need to aplogize! You did nothing wrong!
The Power of Dreams!

Sieper

Agreed, in fact, I was glad you posted that. This team forum is usually laid back and very informative.

bigjj

Is there any definite news on the ERS upgrade?
Has the original upgrade plan changed?

Just_a_fan

chrisc90 wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 21:26
Im sure Max called Checo a Legend over the radio for his defence at AD.....With a response of 'Absolute animal'
That's great. That's the sort of thing I hoped to hear. Max would not have won the title, even after a great season, without Sergio. That it was recognised is great to hear. Thank you.

Just_a_fan

AR3-GP wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 21:16
No bad faith was intended. It was a turbulent time and I didn't remember hearing Sergio getting the praise he deserved. That he did is good news.

jumpingfish

Just_a_fan wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 03:03
chrisc90 wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 21:26
That's great. That's the sort of thing I hoped to hear. Max would not have won the title, even after a great season, without Sergio. That it was recognised is great to hear. Thank you.
0:56 Max said: "Because of him I've also won the championship."