Schumi comes back

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
WhiteBlue

Re: Schumi comes back

jason.parker.86 wrote:All my dreams have finally come true! Ill get to see Lewis Hamilton whoop Michael Schumacher in a F1 car!
It would not be very conclusive though. The McLaren is supposed to be much better than the Ferrari. Whooping would only be possible in the same car. But we will finally see Kimi and Michael in the same car. That will be a historic moment. Perhaps it will shake Kimi out of his lethargy. He made a good start last Sunday.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

ESPImperium

n smikle wrote:Schumacher VS Alonso VS Button VS Barichello VS Hamilton VS Kimi!!

DREAM BATTLE!!
Forgot Vettel and Webber as well, Rosberg too.

Mr Alcatraz

bidong wrote:kimi will easily blast him away. they call him the iceman cause he will never feel any point of intimidation. yes, the team will be fully backing a legendary world champion in the form of MS. but surely, kimi knows he has speed. and this will be his proving point to quash all alonso rumors for next year.
Being a little defensive aren't we? :shock:
I think if the opportunity arose Mike would let Kimi through!
I don't think the team will conspire to help Mike beat Kimi
I also don't think Kimi cares about the rumor mill.
You've got two WDC driving on the same team
Just dig that \:D/
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

djones

Presumably this video is BS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifKQoW3Cuzk

Infact why am I even asking :lol:

djones

Intersting what the bookies think about the next reace...

KR to win 14 to 1
MS to win 10 to 1

So they are saying MS has better odds of winning :D

Gonner

Visit mydatecalifornia.com for more pictures. Looks indeed very serious. Nice video though.

djos

WOW, cant wait to see Webber vs Shumi vs Vettel vs Button vs Hamilton vs Kimi =D>
"In downforce we trust"

WhiteBlue

djones wrote:Presumably this video is BS?

2008 tyres
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

timbo

Well, it's hard to conduct a "secret" test at Fiorano...

megz

Vodafone logos people. The car is either the F2004 or F2005.

kevster145

I'am just happy he's back. as for that video just look at the front wing.

jamsbong

This is fantastic news. THE best news I've heard in years!

Realistically, I don't expect him to win with the F60 but he will put up a good fight. No one is better in pushing a slow car to go fast than this man.

I think Ferrari really want Schumi to improve the F60 and future car due to the lack of testing availability. So when Massa is back, Ferrari is ready to win again.

This also opens up the idea of Kimi vs Schumi, would be interesting as long as Kimi is motivated.

jddh1

Gonner wrote:Visit mydatecalifornia.com for more pictures. Looks indeed very serious. Nice video though.
wtf? why are you sharing this crap.

Giblet

The vodafone logos on his gloves say a lot as well.
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

Conceptual

With 2 consecutive podium finishes for the F60, I wouldn't say that it has no chance of winning.

I must say also, that this will be the first time since Monaco that I will watch FP1-2 as well as quali and the race...

PS: With FP1,2 and 3, there is the ability to punch out about 125 laps if they have a good baseline setup. Something tells me that MS will be VERY comfortable in the F60 going into Qualifying. I mean, how many laps does it take to get into the groove for these guys?

I just hope that MS still is as fit as was his norm. If he spends alot of time with his trainer leading up to the Valencia race, he should be pretty decent physically.

Also, does anyone know if this is for the rest of the season? A one off? Or is it up to MS when he stops? Does Ferrari expect Massa to recover in time to finish the season? And if MS does (miraculously) win a few races, would Massa even want his seat back?

Any way you slice it, this is a fairy tale situation. I just hope that the magical KERS button doesn't cause any mishaps for him. And I gotta say that if said KERS button pushes MS into the lead after the first corner, the entire worlds media is going to piss themselves.

Good luck Michael. I hope that you hit the groove out of the box!