Funny Stuff

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
RH1300S

Funny Stuff

Nicked shamelessly from http://www.grandprix.com - hope they don't mind if I tell you all it's a great site..........

"Kerpen Car Crash Insurance Services, how can I help you?

Yes, Mr. Schumacher, I have your policy here. Do you really expect us to believe that? A Japanese gentleman on a motoring holiday through the Ardennes in a Honda? Seems a bit unlikely? You do come up with them don't you sir? We have on our records here your last claim concerning a Scotsman in a Mercedes whom you believed was trying to kill you a few years back on the very same road. Yes, Mr. Schumacher, we know it's an Accident Black Spot, we're still trying to sort the claim for a 13 car multiple crash here back in 1998. All right Mr. Schumacher, we will agree to process your claim in this instance. Oh, just another question before you go. Have you modified your vehicle in any way? You've fitted it with Bridgestone tyres, you say? In that case, I'm sorry Mr. Schumacher but that invalidates your claim. Goodbye.

"Monchengladbach Motor Insurance, how can I help you? I'm sorry sir, I can't hear you very well. Are you on a speaker phone? If so, maybe you'd be good enough to pick up the receiver. What's that? You can't because you've dislocated your fingers? OK, never mind. Your name? Yes Mr. Heidfeld, what seems to be the trouble? I don't understand, are you reporting a car theft or an accident? One theft and two accidents! You had a crash in Italy, then a Brazilian man took your car away and while cycling to Belgium to get it back, you fell off your bike? No sir, that's no problem at all. We'll cover all your costs. It's only if you had been doing something really dangerous like playing tennis with a Colombian that we would have refused the claim. Goodbye."

manchild

:lol: :lol: :lol: "Munchengladbach Motor Insurance"... this reminded me on Del boy... hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scuderia_Russ

Are you in the U.K. then Manchild?
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

manchild

No I'm not but "Hookey Street" captured my heart for good. I fell like I've spent my whole life in Peckham... :)

manchild

Taken form latest interview with Flavio Briatore... No! Wait! - "nicked shamelessly" from formula1.com - :wink:

Question: McLaren’s Ron Dennis said he is always amazed at how you and your team(s) can be so successful when you know so little about the technicalities of Formula One cars…

Flavio Briatore: He must be happy about that. Just imagine what would happen if I knew as much as he obviously attributes to himself.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by manchild on 14 Sep 2005, 15:25, edited 1 time in total.

Steven
Owner

wonderful

That's the Flavio I like ;)

manchild

http://www.f1technical.net/news/1042
Takuma Sato, the Japanese BAR Honda driver, has revealed that he and Michael Schumacher made up for their 'incident' at spa in a Sao Paulo toilet.
How?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RH1300S

LOL - I'd rather not entertain that thought for now........ :shock:

http://www.f1technical.net/news/1042
The Japanese ran into the back of the seven-time World Champion...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

manchild

That was me... :wink:

Apex

Michael offered to make up by checking Sato's oil

Spencifer_Murphy

grim lol
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

manchild

Last edited by manchild on 03 Nov 2005, 11:49, edited 1 time in total.

Scuderia_Russ

:lol: :!:
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

manchild

ver 2.0 :wink: