Red Bull Racing 2012

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Raptor22

Re: Infinity Red Bull Racing 2013

Red Bull gives Vettel the best chance to be in a competitive car in 2014.
I'm pretty sure Renault will deliver a superb turbo unit and Newey / Prodromou a superb chassis

Cam

What's even more interesting (not that we know but can speculate) is the scope of the technical partnership with Infinity (Renault-Nissan). One can only imagine the help they'll be supplying, especially from 2014. RBR have a taste for winning and now they've secured 2 major car manufacturers to support them - with all the technical prowess that comes with it. Very clever indeed.
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
― Socrates
Ignorance is a state of being uninformed. Ignorant describes a person in the state of being unaware
who deliberately ignores or disregards important information or facts. © all rights reserved.

Nando

Red Bull denies Vettel contract for ´15 ´16.

http://totalf1.com/full_story/view/4376 ... or_Vettel/

Marko: Vettel´s contract is to 2014, full stop.
"Il Phenomeno" - The one they fear the most!

"2% of the world's population own 50% of the world's wealth."

Cam

Whether he has or not we'll never know. Remeber earlier this year when Webber was not in talks and then all of a sudden had re-signed. It's a game played by all and really know will ever tell the media. It's just as likely he has re-signed. Vettel would be wise to see how the 2014 RB runs and make a decision from there. To do anything less would be a lack of judgement.
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
― Socrates
Ignorance is a state of being uninformed. Ignorant describes a person in the state of being unaware
who deliberately ignores or disregards important information or facts. © all rights reserved.

CHT
CHT

Cam wrote:Whether he has or not we'll never know. Remeber earlier this year when Webber was not in talks and then all of a sudden had re-signed. It's a game played by all and really know will ever tell the media. It's just as likely he has re-signed. Vettel would be wise to see how the 2014 RB runs and make a decision from there. To do anything less would be a lack of judgement.
we are likely to see the current team at RBR to stick together and continue their winning ways for awhile. As MSC good friend, I am sure Vettel is aware of the very fortunate position he is in at the moment and as long as they stick together, they are most likely going to repeat the success MSC and Ferrari had during their dominating years.

Nando

Re: Red Bull Racing 2012

It´s all nice and well when things go fine. Start declining and you´ll see the real loyalty in a team.
"Il Phenomeno" - The one they fear the most!

"2% of the world's population own 50% of the world's wealth."

raymondu999

To be fair - we haven't really seen it in RBR yet - I don't think we can say that we'll see a situation in RBR of "when the going gets tough, the tough get going"
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

CHT
CHT

raymondu999 wrote:To be fair - we haven't really seen it in RBR yet - I don't think we can say that we'll see a situation in RBR of "when the going gets tough, the tough get going"
I honestly think RBR is probably the best team to work for in F1 and I would rate them in the same wave length as Google or Apple.

Richard

As promised, the 14 pages of RRA debate have been united with the RRA thread.

:arrow: http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewto ... &start=570

raymondu999

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6yQP0ntp-c[/youtube]
Sadly the only words I speak in German are Lager and Schweinshaxe, so I don't understand a word of what Sebastian said.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

raymondu999

失败者找理由,成功者找方法

zoro_f1

pic of the year! :D

Image “The force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded”: [Obi Wan Kenobi]