Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
beelsebob

Re: Sahara Force India F1 Team 2014

Godius wrote:
Sidhartha.techie wrote:Anyone got any ideas how much is the smirnoff deal worth of ?
Motorsport-total was mentioning a 15 million dollar deal per year.
Wow, that's nothing for such a prime position on the car. Last I heard a deal for the side pods was worth > 100m.

FoxHound

100 million for the sidepod ads?

Yen?
JET set

AnthonyG

100m, that must be FI's total budget (?)
Thank you really doesn't really describe enough what I feel. - Vettel

bdr529

calvarez wrote:Too many alcohol in this Team, I bet the parties after the race are epical.
They'd be wise to park thier Motorhome beside the Red Bull teams

Racer X

SilverArrow10 wrote:
marcush. wrote:Checo does his usual stuff -on his day he is a good and capable fiddler. Hulk is the complementary,he has the odd day off with normal/solid performance ..No doubt who will come out on top .
But isn't this why the driver line up that they have are so great. Perez will bring in the headline performance once in a blue moon and Hulkenburg will vacuum up as many points as possible. Hulk will win the battle but its win win for the team.
Yeah we still have to see the season run through. If Checos racing is a not consistent then Hulk will win. Either way good for the team. But if Perez is consistent then He will outclass Hulk if he's consistent in fighting and obtaining podiums. The kids been in more podiums then he or Di Resta drivers considered to be of the same I guess you can call it Crop.. it's nice to see consistency I agree but does Checo have what it takes to keep fighting up top. I rather see more podiums then 6th place finishes also... how come force india consistently built strong cars and Paul nor Hulk or Sutil ever take a podium.. last season I really taught Paul or Sutil should have taken at least one...
RedBull Racing Checo//PEREZ

molo

Racer X wrote:
SilverArrow10 wrote:
marcush. wrote:Checo does his usual stuff -on his day he is a good and capable fiddler. Hulk is the complementary,he has the odd day off with normal/solid performance ..No doubt who will come out on top .
But isn't this why the driver line up that they have are so great. Perez will bring in the headline performance once in a blue moon and Hulkenburg will vacuum up as many points as possible. Hulk will win the battle but its win win for the team.
Yeah we still have to see the season run through. If Checos racing is a not consistent then Hulk will win. Either way good for the team. But if Perez is consistent then He will outclass Hulk if he's consistent in fighting and obtaining podiums. The kids been in more podiums then he or Di Resta drivers considered to be of the same I guess you can call it Crop.. it's nice to see consistency I agree but does Checo have what it takes to keep fighting up top. I rather see more podiums then 6th place finishes also... how come force india consistently built strong cars and Paul nor Hulk or Sutil ever take a podium.. last season I really taught Paul or Sutil should have taken at least one...
^^ This... People remember podiums not 5th places.

Both are great drivers, I hope Force India can keep up the momentum and the VJM07's performance. Imagine what this team could achieve if they had a big budget.

Sidhartha.techie

Some event that was last wednesday, team looks very upbeat
"ok Lewis, it's hammer time"
" Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose." - Aryton Senna

kakarat

Is there any update on the following article from August 2013 on the plans to expand the factory

Force India set to upgrade facilities once F1 spending rules clear
Mallya added that the team also has plans to expand its factory, located across the road from the main entrance of Silverstone.

"We are looking at some land adjacent to the factory to cater for future expansion," he said. "You can't get a better location."

slimfitcasual

New after hours look for Fi racing suits... Just add bowtie.
Per ardua ad astra

Godius

Looks good, the vjm07 is also sporting a slightly different livery, some branding of the sponsors are readjusted on the livery:

pob

Have Force India sorted out their problems with FRIC yet? They were running without it at Monaco.

Sidhartha.techie

Re: Force India VJM07 Mercedes

http://www.forceindiaf1.com/news/detail ... a-one-team , new technical partners, faster development ??
"ok Lewis, it's hammer time"
" Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose." - Aryton Senna

Godius

Godius wrote:Looks good, the vjm07 is also sporting a slightly different livery, some branding of the sponsors are readjusted on the livery:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BoOa6PEIcAAxjPl.jpg:large
Again an updated livery:

slimfitcasual

Even though the Roshfrans colors don't match the overall livery, definitely a nice reduction of duplication on the rear wing.

Any word on a new nose assembly? [-o<
Per ardua ad astra