F1 OTT service - where will it be available?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
TheGkbrk

Re: F1 OTT service - where will it be available?

I purchased F1TV Pro but it tells me it reached maximum streams and to sign out from other device to watch but I only have my PC and nothing else. Anyone with the same issue?

F1NAC

TheGkbrk wrote:
12 May 2018, 11:54
I purchased F1TV Pro but it tells me it reached maximum streams and to sign out from other device to watch but I only have my PC and nothing else. Anyone with the same issue?
Same here.

I got this message
You've reached the maximum number of concurrent streams on your account.
To watch F1 TV on this device, please stop watching on one of your other devices

Cuky

Same thing here

I am glad that I have purchased monthly subscription because I do not intend to continue using F1 TV after this month runs out until they get their act together. I thought, after they postponed the launch of this service for almost two months, that they would have it up and running smoothly from the start. I was wrong and as a paying customer am really disappointed

F1NAC

I've tried that chat thing down there and it says that there are 98 people in line. Yup. Definitely yearly subscription is out of option this year. plus we won't have any F2 streams this season.

gandharva

Will ask my money back after this weekend. Today stream does not even start. Just a black site...

Big Tea

It won't let me in today. Everything I click responds with - You need to have an F1 subscription to watch exclusive content grrrr
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

Zynerji

ESPN app was butter smooth today..

Juzh

Did anyone honestly expect a smooth launch? It was obvious right from when FP1 of all sessions wouldn't work flawlessly how things will turn out for Q and R.

PinkFloydPulse

i can't get an image anywhere, guess I'll ask for my money back and subscribe again when they bring the service up to a certain standard... they definitely underestimated the requirements for this...
Team Fernando!

rscsr

well, I can't even buy it, because it doesn't accept any of my credit cards.

TheGkbrk

So glad I got the monthly option.

F1NAC

Juzh wrote:
12 May 2018, 15:46
Did anyone honestly expect a smooth launch? It was obvious right from when FP1 of all sessions wouldn't work flawlessly how things will turn out for Q and R.
I expected this. Thats why I took monthly :D

I mean honestly, they cannot even fix tv graphics (gap intervals, cannot see time during quali from drivers in risk, when there is a SC you cannot see what lap it is and etc...)

Tifosi01

I’m sure they’ll fix it but with commercial free ESPN I think I’m good till 2019, hopefully they’ll have it ironed out by then lol

r101

Hello,

Thanks for recently subscribing to F1 TV Pro.

As you may know, we have experienced some live play-back issues during our coverage of practice and qualifying from the Spanish Grand Prix.

We want to apologise for the inconvenience caused and we’re working as quickly as we can to get these resolved for you. Unfortunately we do anticipate that the problems experienced during qualifying will not be resolved in time for the race.

Whilst we are experiencing some issues with the live video, you can still enjoy replays for all sessions including all on board cameras and unedited team radio, as well as Grands Prix from F1’s historic archive.

Because of the problems you’ve been experiencing, we will be refunding you the equivalent of two weeks of your subscription. This will happen next week and it will be paid onto the card you subscribed with so there’s nothing you need to do.

With this refund, the Grand Prix this weekend is on us.

Thanks for your patience and support.

The team at F1

r101

Btw, when you are a serious company you look for a serious solution. What they have now is unforgivable, from the encoding part, through the software control/middlware and to the CDNs.

Just wanted to know how bad was this looking before the 1st race of the season.

My interest in F1 is what keeps me motivated to watch, else I would have gotten my money back after todays' qualy.