McMika98 wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:14 pm
PlatinumZealot wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:36 pm
Now - what do a say about Prodromu? I like his cleans designs. But he has had Four years to impress me and... he hasn't. Renault have no star aerodynamicst on their 2018 car and they're handing Mclaren their butts in high speed and low speed.
Amen on PP. Have been on his case since day 1 when everyone proclaimed the second coming of Newey. As i see it, he is a one trick pony. We have seen very little inreally aero in the last 4 years that really stood out and worse he didnt compromise while the likes of Newey reacted with a newer philosophy.
Also its clear that the aero philosophy since the last 4 years has now plateaued with very little returns, no wonder they are trying newer ideas which will take time.
You do know that the aero rules changed last year and that is why they are trying new things ... Nothing plateaued last year ...maybe the end of 2016 cause they slowed development for the old aero.
I love guys like you..You were on his case from day 1?? What can you see from here that tells that he's good or bad??
I can see:
- Graduated from London’s Imperial College with a first-class honours degree in aeronautical engineering.
- Master’s degree in computational fluid dynamics and structural mechanics with distinction.
All that before he turned 22.
- Newey Speaks highly of him.
- He started with Mclaren and Ron went back to get him.
- When Newey left for RBR he took him with him..
He might not be Newey but "bad" come on.....