2020 Tuscan Grand Prix - Mugello, September 11 - 13

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
e30ernest

Re: 2020 Tuscan Grand Prix - Mugello, September 11 - 13

Palmer's analysis showed that Gio left a huge gap to the cars in front. He was basically caught napping. And yes, I was wrong to think Russel was the one who left a gap at the front of the midfield but it was indeed Kvyat that triggered the whole field to accelerate. They also showed the acceleration traces showing how the drivers behind accelerated harder than the ones in front of them, and also slowed down later. Good analysis!

bosyber

e30ernest wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 10:18
Palmer's analysis showed that Gio left a huge gap to the cars in front. He was basically caught napping. And yes, I was wrong to think Russel was the one who left a gap at the front of the midfield but it was indeed Kvyat that triggered the whole field to accelerate. They also showed the acceleration traces showing how the drivers behind accelerated harder than the ones in front of them, and also slowed down later. Good analysis!

Can't see the video, says it's not available - removed or region locked to UK?

Interesting analysis though from what you say about it.

NathanOlder

e30ernest wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 10:18

Nice one, cheers
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC