2012 Singaporean GP - Marina Bay

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
GrizzleBoy
GrizzleBoy

Re: 2012 Singaporean GP - Marina Bay

Did someone make a deal where Lewis isn't allowed to finish the next race if he wins one?

Win in Canada, taken out in Valencia.

Win in Hungary, taken out in Spa.

Win in Monza, car stops working in Singapore.

Only deviation was not winning in Silverstone, but was not allowed to finish in Germany next race.

Given this very consistent pattern, Hamilton should win in Japan, then be taken out or have his car explode in Korea #-o

schumifan
schumifan

clipsy1H wrote:funny today .... such a bad luck for Lewis! he deserve to win here.... but with all incidents we almost know what happen next year.

Lewis leave and Micheal withdraw.

would say they will stay where they are

Hail22

Oh no...not the finger jousting again.

Hopefully this is his last race win for the season....omg the same again "YES WE DID IT"...*falls asleep*
Last edited by Hail22 on 23 Sep 2012, 16:06, edited 1 time in total.
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

bhall
bhall

Of course, Vettel would have flashing lights on his helmet.

clipsy1H

Again Ferrari showed they are strongest team in this competition!! perfect season for them only Vettel can do something but will be hard.

Morteza

Hail22 wrote:Oh no...not the finger jousting again.

Hopefully this is his last race win for this season....omg the same again "YES WE DID IT"...*falls asleep*
That is the worst part. That's why I hate him and his finger so much :sick:
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Shrieker

Lewis unlucky. Well done to Alonso on his third title. 6 races is still a long distance but Alonso's got 29 over Vettel and 52 on Lewis, surely they won't throw it away from there.
Last edited by Shrieker on 23 Sep 2012, 16:11, edited 1 time in total.
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

Joie de vivre

QUICK, someone break that finger!

Bomber_Pilot

Not trying to take anything away from Vettel, but that RedBull team radio is so annoying...

Hail22

Shrieker wrote:Lewis unlucky. Well done to Alonso on his third title. 6 races is still a long distance but Alonso's got 28 over Vettel and 52 on Lewis, surely they won't throw it away from there.
29 and 53.
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

zeph
zeph

Shrieker wrote:Lewis unlucky. Well done to Alonso on his third title. 6 races is still a long distance but Alonso's got 28 over Vettel and 52 on Lewis, surely they won't throw it away from there.
I don't know. IIRC, Alonso's lead was bigger after Singapore in 2010.

Morteza

Bomber_Pilot wrote:Not trying to take anything away from Vettel, but that RedBull team radio is so annoying...
It is so annoying it makes want to either hang myself or cut Vettel's finger with a chainsaw!!!
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Shrek
Shrek

speed guys were saying vettel had a 31 point gap in 2010 with 6 racees to go and still came back so it's not over. and i think that was even with his blown engine in Korea
Spencer

Shrieker

Hail22 wrote:
29 and 53.
Let's find the middle course here. Isn't it 29 and 52 :-" :wink:

Shrek wrote:speed guys were saying vettel had a 31 point gap in 2010 with 6 racees to go and still came back so it's not over. and i think that was even with his blown engine in Korea
This time round they don't have the best car, Mclaren do and Lewis will surely be taking a lot of points off Vettel which will make it very hard for him to catch Alonso.
Last edited by Shrieker on 23 Sep 2012, 16:14, edited 2 times in total.
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

GrizzleBoy
GrizzleBoy

lol Fernando never talks to anybody...