2017 Brazilian Grand Prix - Interlagos, 10-12 November

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
ChrisDanger

2017 Brazilian Grand Prix - Interlagos, 10-12 November

Circuit and Event Information

Tyre Allocations

2016 Qualifying Results (link to wiki)

2016 Race Results* (link to wiki)

* - Pit Stop and Tyre Strategy Information might not be accurate (results butchered from positions at Lap 51/71).

2016 Pole Lap:

Championship Tables

World Driver's Championship Table

World Driver's Championship, Positions

World Driver's Championship, Points

World Driver's Championship, Points - Midfield Zoom

World Constructor's Championship Table

World Constructor's Championship, Positions

World Constructor's Championship, Points

World Constructor's Championship, Points - Midfield Zoom

SectorOne

Re: 2017 Brazilian Grand Prix - Interlagos, 10-12 November

Probably a fight between Verstappen and Hamilton like last year but it would be great to see VER, HAM, VET all have a clean first lap being in the top 3 positions.
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

dans79

SectorOne wrote:
31 Oct 2017, 17:43
Probably a fight between Verstappen and Hamilton like last year but it would be great to see VER, HAM, VET all have a clean first lap being in the top 3 positions.
I'd like to see that as well. The grid has played bumper cars over the first lap far to often this year.
197 104 103 7

ThumbsUp

And an extra bonus is, Hamilton, Vettel and Verstappen all have nothing to lose because the championship has been dealt with so the fight for victory can be much much much harder then ever before... "Wishfull thinking" :D

Restomaniac

SectorOne wrote:
Well this is what I'm looking forward to most.

Hamilton, Vettel, Bottas, Ricciardo, Raikkonen and Verstappen being free now to just go a it. No team orders needed now. The WDC is sorted the top 3 are all locked in place in WCC table. Just go at it guys please.

Restomaniac

Also another old track that I enjoy.

I always love the onboard in the constant left turn that goes from 12-15.

Jolle

Restomaniac wrote:
31 Oct 2017, 18:26
SectorOne wrote:

Hamilton, Vettel, Bottas, Ricciardo, Raikkonen and Verstappen being free now to just go a it. No team orders needed now. The WDC is sorted the top 3 are all locked in place in WCC table. Just go at it guys please.
Well... Bottas still has a clear chance on second, even if Vettel might not be very interested...

Hamilton, with the WC sealed will probably not be on his sharpest (like in '15) and Verstappen is on fire.

I could see a fun fight with BOT and VER! nice change for a chance.

Restomaniac

Jolle wrote:
31 Oct 2017, 18:41
Restomaniac wrote:
31 Oct 2017, 18:26
SectorOne wrote:

Well... Bottas still has a clear chance on second, even if Vettel might not be very interested...

Hamilton, with the WC sealed will probably not be on his sharpest (like in '15) and Verstappen is on fire.

I could see a fun fight with BOT and VER! nice change for a chance.
Not sure on that. Everyone is now free to race.
Hamilton seems in a different place from anytime Rosberg was his team mate in that he has that twinkle back in his eye at any chat about racing. Vettel would I imagine be motivated to win just to prove himself. Verstappen is just Verstappen. Ricciardo would overtake his own mother if he could and as you say Bottas is looking at 2nd place.

The only person with no motivation is Raikkonen but then again what's new there.

notsofast

Something like Bottas - Hamilton - Verstappen - Vettel at the end of turn 2 might be interesting. Ferrari would probably not want Vettel to lose his #2 position in the WDC standings. Perhaps a nice tangle between p2, p3, and p4, with Hamilton defending instead of attacking.

JonoNic

I hope this race is dry though with a clean start for everyone. An anti-clockwise track that normally bums out the driver's neck and with this year's cars it will be a real test. Ok, rain in the last 10 laps would be perfect.
Always find the gap then use it.

FrukostScones

BOT vs. VES like in Mexica... That was exiting ; ). If it is dry then I expect HAm vs. vet vs. Ves. And Ves to win again. If it will be wet and or mixed... It will be Ves vs some others and a shock STR Podium.
Finishing races is important, but racing is more important.

zibby43

I have a feeling that Hamilton is going to be super-motivated to get a win here.

JonoNic

zibby43 wrote:I have a feeling that Hamilton is going to be super-motivated to get a win here.
I think Hamilton is always motivated to win. He just makes things look so easy that we think he's not motivated. With the exception of the last race or two at the end of 2015. I can't think of other times.

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk

Always find the gap then use it.

GPR-A duplicate2

ThumbsUp wrote:
31 Oct 2017, 18:09
And an extra bonus is, Hamilton, Vettel and Verstappen all have nothing to lose because the championship has been dealt with so the fight for victory can be much much much harder then ever before... "Wishfull thinking" :D
The big bad boys would return to bully the kid. This time, the kid would not have it easy as the bad boys would not leave an inch to the kid. They would be ready to crash him out, rather than leaving any space for the kid. I am fully expecting Lewis and Vettel to dive down (even a dive bomb) the inside OR force Verstappen out if there is an opportunity. Just to give a lesson in racing! It would be fun two races ahead.

iNtek

I'm going for:

1. Verstappen
2. Hamilton
**bit of space towards p3**
3. Ricciardo
4. Vettel
5. Bottas