Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team 2015

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Andres125sx

Re: Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team 2015

Maybe the problem is their simulations are rubbish :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LookBackTime
LookBackTime

Bottas signs deal with Ferrari to replace Raikkonen

Report: Valtteri Bottas has reached a deal with Ferrari to replace Finnish countryman Kimi Raikkonen from 2016.

That is the claim of Italy’s Corriere dello Sport on Friday, adding that the Maranello team will therefore not exercise the 2016 ‘option’ on Raikkonen’s existing contract.

That option does not expire until 31 July, and so there will be no official confirmation of the Bottas deal “at least until that date”, the newspaper said.

The report revealed that Ferrari reached an agreement with Bottas’ current team Williams, who had a firm option on the 25-year-old’s services for next year.

Corriere dello Sport said the deal, brokered by Bottas’ experienced manager Didier Coton, amounts to some EUR 12 million.

Corriere dello Sport correspondent Fulvio Solms backs the decision to oust Raikkonen.

“Kimi did not fit with the last two Ferrari cars,” he told Speed Week. “He did not fit with the new team management. Sometimes he seems not to fit even with himself.” (GMM)

source:

http://www.thisisf1.com/2015/07/17/bott ... raikkonen/

Webber2011
Webber2011

Italy's Corriere dello Sport newspaper claimed on Friday that a deal had been reached between the two teams, clearing the path for Bottas to move to Ferrari.

However, when contacted by GPUpdate.net for clarification, a Ferrari spokesperson labelled the story as "total bulls**t."

http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/328155/

GoranF1
GoranF1

ALLISON CONFIRMS JOCK CLEAR JOINING FERRARI

http://www.onestopstrategy.com/dailyf1n ... rrari.html
"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication & competence."

SilverArrow10

Ferrari have reached there pre season objectives of winning two races
"Leave it to Lewis Hamilton to ruin Redbull's day" - Martin Brundle

"Ok Lewis, Its Hammertime!!" - Peter Bonnington

"Fresh tires, 15 laps. What do you think Lewis Hamilton is going to do?" - Martin Brundle

evered7
evered7

That Ferrari wasn't half bad today :) Nice start and was able to hold position over the Mercedes as well. I was worried with the restart after safety car but thankfully Ricciardo gave Rosberg a reason to look at the mirrors than focus on Seb ahead.

A job well done but a shame Kimi couldn't join Vettel in the podium. A very nice race leading to the summer break.

Good of Vettel to dedicate this to Jules and was fitting that Ferrari won this weekend.

Ciao Jules.

George-Jung
George-Jung

And not to forget, Vettel's 41st victory in F1 equaling Senna's record.

GPR-A duplicate2

George-Jung wrote:And not to forget, Vettel's 41st victory in F1 equaling Senna's record.
This is my opinion and don't beat me up. The performances of Vettel in this year's Ferrari, SHOULD NOW guarantee him his so deserved place as ONE OF THE GREATEST drivers of all time. To put the car on 3rd place in qualifying, in the most difficult weekend of Ferrari this year and then to do this RED BULL LIKE race is definitely the stuff of a GREAT champion.

evered7
evered7

GPR-A wrote:
George-Jung wrote:And not to forget, Vettel's 41st victory in F1 equaling Senna's record.
This is my opinion and don't beat me up. The performances of Vettel in this year's Ferrari, SHOULD NOW guarantee him his so deserved place as ONE OF THE GREATEST drivers of all time. To put the car on 3rd place in qualifying, in the most difficult weekend of Ferrari this year and then to do this RED BULL LIKE race is definitely the stuff of a GREAT champion.
We generally don't see eye to eye on matters related to Ferrari :) but I agree with you here.

I was one of them who doubted his talent during RB years but having seen what he has done today and this year in general, I certainly believe that it wasn't only the car.

Both in Malaysia and in Hungary he had to fight hard for his win. This is his first win at Hungary as well.
Yup. One more feather to his cap.
Last edited by evered7 on 26 Jul 2015, 18:05, edited 1 time in total.

Silent Storm
Silent Storm

Had Ferrari got 1-2 they would have gone to summer break with a nice points advantage to Williams also increasing the lead to them. Still it is a good result compared to Silverstone. Funny how some were saying that Williams and Redbull have passed us and people saying that the Malaysia win was not on merit!! How about this win? I'm not saying we can fight for the win next race but this is a high downforce track and we had good race pace here faster than one Merc.

Now let's wait to see what Fernando has to say.
The stat points between an Online Forum and Real Life are inversely proportional...

Jordan44

Silent Storm wrote:Had Ferrari got 1-2 they would have gone to summer break with a nice points advantage to Williams also increasing the lead to them. Still it is a good result compared to Silverstone. Funny how some were saying that Williams and Redbull have passed us and people saying that the Malaysia win was not on merit!! How about this win? I'm not saying we can fight for the win next race but this is a high downforce track and we had good race pace here faster than one Merc.

Now let's wait to see what Fernando has to say.
If Vettel wins the championship it will be great to see the face of that arrogant little man who's clearly jealous of Sebastian.

Sevach
Sevach

Ferrari fulfilled their pre-season promise of 2 wins with half the season still to go.

Andres125sx

Silent Storm wrote:Now let's wait to see what Fernando has to say.
Probably something similar to this

"Still 9 victories to match what I did with Ferrari"

or

"Still 3 victories to match what I did in my very first season with Ferrari"

or

"Still far from 2nd position in WDC, what I did twice with Ferrari"

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Andres125sx

J0rd4n wrote:If Vettel wins the championship...
sorry but couldn´t read more than this, I was laughing too much :P

Silent Storm
Silent Storm

Andres125sx wrote:
Silent Storm wrote:Now let's wait to see what Fernando has to say.
Probably something similar to this

"Still 9 victories to match what I did with Ferrari"

or

"Still 3 victories to match what I did in my very first season with Ferrari"

or

"Still far from 2nd position in WDC, what I did twice with Ferrari"

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You cannot compare Alonso's time with Ferrari with Vettel's. If Vettel had a better team mate Fernando wouldn't even be in the fight for WDC. The situation would have been similar to what we are seeing now and 3rd would have been the best he could achieve. And with the victories give him some time or 4 years to compare the achievements :) 6 months ago I had my doubts on Vettel but he is turning out to be a great catch.
The stat points between an Online Forum and Real Life are inversely proportional...