The Fanboy Yin Yang Thread

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Zynerji

Re: 2018 Hungarian Grand Prix - Hungaroring, 27-29 July

apexcontrol wrote:
29 Jul 2018, 23:56
Schuttelberg wrote:
29 Jul 2018, 23:22
apexcontrol wrote:
29 Jul 2018, 23:16

Yeah maybe not if vettel and hami can fight it out but they cant... 8driver championships between them..and my god what a bad pair of champions they are.

Just ridiculous to see and hear them in a race
It's a shame that ricardo or max are not in a decent car they would repair the bad joke of driver paring at merc and fer

Would not suprice me if leclerc will outright kill vettel in the first race with same car ....and plz dont put ocon or max beside hamiton....because it will start his singing career and ending his driving
I tried to ignore this thrice but I can't help taking the bait.

Where exactly did Max and Daniel qualify in tricky conditions on Saturday? It's very easy to demean people that are winning by saying they have the best tools for it. Guess what? they've worked hard to acquire it in their careers and not just lucked into that. Do you remotely understand racing to even know how brilliant this victory of Hamilton is and how brilliant Vettel's recovery was?

Every driver has their weak moments in the car and tend to speak rubbish in the heat of the moment. That's what makes these amazing athletes who can do things we can't human i.e us. Get off your high horses and appreciate what you're seeing and if you can't, turn that tele off next time. No one is shoving the product down your throat!
Ill take shumi vs mika or prost vs senna
Over them 2 highly overrated champs anyday of the week.

And if you have seen those fights you would know....the current merc and fer drivers are not equal to the real hero's

But if you think they are . Well oke ...i think otherwise
Today's drivers are 90% engineer-operators, and 10% gladiators. Times have changed too much to compare the on-track actions or aggression of the black-art past with the modern scientific formula.

PlatinumZealot

I think Hamilton has safely surpassed Schumacher in driving mastery. Not sure about the other qualities though . Every driver is different and Schumacher certainly was a very sifferent kind of driver out of the car.
I did not watch Senna live.. But assuming he is as good as people say my top list is 1 Senna.. 2 Hamilton...
Hamilton will be top if he can destroy the next top driver in the same car again. I would like to have Vettel and maybe Daniel (for breakfast) but of the young boys.. Max and maybe leclerc might be a good fight.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

apexcontrol

I agree to some part. But i cannot see greatniss in either lewis or vettel

Lewis has the talent but is missing out on everthing else ....then vettel has alot going for him but is clearly missing the mentality for keeping his cool

Lewis+vettel=funny mika+schumi=crazy

apexcontrol

PlatinumZealot wrote:
30 Jul 2018, 00:16
I think Hamilton has safely surpassed Schumacher in driving mastery. Not sure about the other qualities though . Every driver is different and Schumacher certainly was a very sifferent kind of driver out of the car.
I did not watch Senna live.. But assuming he is as good as people say my top list is 1 Senna.. 2 Hamilton...
Hamilton will be top if he can destroy the next top driver in the same car again. I would like to have Vettel and maybe Daniel (for breakfast) but of the young boys.. Max and maybe leclerc might be a good fight.
I do not share that same vision. Most of hamiltons teammates where not good by any means and he stil lost to some of them.
The pole record i do not give it to him ill see it as a courtesy of mercedes by giving him 4years kwalimode advantage
And bad team mates.

Sure he is good. But merc is key here

Not impressed by them both. And there strange behaviour especially hami does not know how the behave inside and outside the car.. and i wonder why is he so childish and needs so much confirmation

Lets hope future drivers will not learn the same antics

PlatinumZealot

Lewis is more "pure" than Vettel (baby schumi) in that he just wants to race no strings attached. He is apolitical almost to the point of childish naivity, and welcomes all commers. In the other garage,I see Vettel as a more "win at all costs" character who is not as politcal as Alonso but stil does his fair share of polticking. He requests number 1 status and does things like ramming others off the road if he has to. That selfish bit of character is still normal in sport as i see it and he should not be scolded for it. At the end of the day they are there to win and be legends. I am quite liking the Vettel Hamilton rivalry that we have been waiting for so long . They're not in the same car, that would be so incredible but I like this right now. 2-0 Hamilton i hope.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

PlatinumZealot

apexcontrol wrote:
30 Jul 2018, 00:37
PlatinumZealot wrote:
I do not share that same vision. Most of hamiltons teammates where not good by any means and he stil lost to some of them.
The pole record i do not give it to him ill see it as a courtesy of mercedes by giving him 4years kwalimode advantage
And bad team mates.

Not impressed by them both. And there strange behaviour especially hami does not know how the behave inside and outside the car.. and i wonder why is he so childish and needs so much confirmation

Doesn't matter. When Vettel had his forty poles i wasnt complaining that he had the fastest car. This is Formula 1. It is 90% car. So getting your butt in the fastest seat available is a part of the game.

Anywho... I need to check if Lewis is the most successful driver in Hungary...
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

apexcontrol

PlatinumZealot wrote:
30 Jul 2018, 00:46
apexcontrol wrote:
PlatinumZealot wrote:
And bad team mates.

Doesn't matter. When Vettel had his forty poles i wasnt complaining that he had the fastest car. This is Formula 1. It is 90% car. So getting your butt in the fastest seat available is a part of the game.

well we will see what happens if he gets challenged by some like ocon/max/leclerc

would love the see the max lewis fights, and ofcourse the boardradios of lewis i would like to hear then

only if merc had the balls

NYGIANTS

apexcontrol wrote:
PlatinumZealot wrote:
And bad team mates.

lol... not good teammates? the only one was maybe kovalainen, but alonso, button and rosberg all world champions.

say what you want about button and the brawn double diffuser but he was the modern day prost, he could've won another or multiple championship in a redbull or the merc. mclaren was just to inconsistent form 2010-2012 to make a real run and "one" of the reasons why they lost lewis in 2012.

rosberg i have to admit i didn't think he was going to be able to match lewis, but he did from 2014-2016, and whether it was data sharing, class leading cars, studious, he was always there 90% of the saturdays and sundays. unlike bottas that needs help on sundays race pace.

alonso... enough said. say what you want but the guy can drive and F1 would be so much better if he was in a competitive car.

id like to see a kart championship at the end of the season, 3 races in 3 different tracks between all the current drivers.

apexcontrol

NYGIANTS wrote:
30 Jul 2018, 01:50
apexcontrol wrote:
PlatinumZealot wrote:
And bad team mates.

lol... not good teammates? the only one was maybe kovalainen, but alonso, button and rosberg all world champions.

say what you want about button and the brawn double diffuser but he was the modern day prost, he could've won another or multiple championship in a redbull or the merc. mclaren was just to inconsistent form 2010-2012 to make a real run and "one" of the reasons why they lost lewis in 2012.

rosberg i have to admit i didn't think he was going to be able to match lewis, but he did from 2014-2016, and whether it was data sharing, class leading cars, studious, he was always there 90% of the saturdays and sundays. unlike bottas that needs help on sundays race pace.

alonso... enough said. say what you want but the guy can drive and F1 would be so much better if he was in a competitive car.

id like to see a kart championship at the end of the season, 3 races in 3 different tracks between all the current drivers.
yess alonso is good the rest not so much and he did loose to rosberg how on earth and button how can you say button is good ?
button and rosberg are in my book the worst champions .....still champions ofcourse.
prost/senna/mika/schumi/ are far beter, and maybe other where to but i was to young then

the boardradio of lewis just says enough, the best don't talk like that, they will tell you the opposite what he is telling

GrandAxe

apexcontrol wrote:
30 Jul 2018, 01:17
PlatinumZealot wrote:
30 Jul 2018, 00:46
apexcontrol wrote:

And bad team mates.

well we will see what happens if he gets challenged by some like ocon/max/leclerc

would love the see the max lewis fights, and ofcourse the boardradios of lewis i would like to hear then

only if merc had the balls
What are you talking about? Lewis beat the reigning world champion in the same car his first ever year in F1.
Lets learn to respect talent, especially when its the one in a generation kind.

flmkane

Re: 2018 McLaren F1 Team - Renault

Zynerji wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 02:16
diffuser wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 01:13
My problem is with Vettel. He's made too many mistakes. Alonso would make Vettel look RAI.
That's a big ask, and as I said, RAI has done very well.

ALO had his chance in Red, and only ever finished behind VET... :roll:
Why does Vettel get credit for Adrian Newey's championships?

F1NAC

diffuser wrote:
My problem is with Vettel. He's made too many mistakes. Alonso would make Vettel look RAI.
why are people thinking that Alonso is so mighty that he would make Vettel look like RAI? Jesus Christ. This is a bit exaggerating. My opinion is that Vettel would nail Alo in Q but could be a close fight in races

WaikeCU

F1NAC wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 08:17
diffuser wrote:
why are people thinking that Alonso is so mighty that he would make Vettel look like RAI? Jesus Christ. This is a bit exaggerating. My opinion is that Vettel would nail Alo in Q but could be a close fight in races
Both drivers in the fastest cars, will be the fastest guys on track, but if you put pressure on Vettel. He'll crack eventually. Meanwhile Alonso is rather a smart cookie and has ways to handle the pressure and come back stronger imo.

GoranF1

flmkane wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 05:02
Zynerji wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 02:16
diffuser wrote:
That's a big ask, and as I said, RAI has done very well.

ALO had his chance in Red, and only ever finished behind VET... :roll:
Why does Vettel get credit for Adrian Newey's championships?
Only fools give credit to Vettel....Vettel is Germany 2018 and Canada 2011.
Thats all he is...an upgraded version of Felipe Massa(wins possible from pole and perfect track,weather and car conditions)
"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication & competence."

mclaren111

Re: Silly Season 2018/2019

Perfectly said GoranF1 =D> =D>